Sunday, October 31, 2010

Is it over, YET?

Here it is, Halloween day and there's still stupid election attack commercials on the Tellie.  This has got to be the absolute worst year for political campaign crap.  I don't know what each political candidate stands for-what their beliefs are or what they intend doing to fix America's/California's problems.  All I know is the dirt they can dig up on their opponent.  Whatever happened to the old days where they'd bribe you with money or beer or something tangible - something I could use!  What I've learned this election year is that Meg Whitman spends over $130 million of her own money telling us how bad Jerry Brown was as Governor 30 years ago.  And he spends several million telling us California has problems that need to be fixed (?) and that Meg is a liar with a Pinocchio Nose that keeps growing with each new ad she releases.  Also, Carly Fiorina says Senator Barbara Boxer has been in Washington too long, caused all this mess and needs to go.  Boxer retorts that Fiorina raped her company of millions, laid off 30,000 workers (sent the jobs to China and India) and bought 5 corporate jets.
O.K., what they hell did you just learn?  Nada!  It's very difficult this year to vote for the lessor of two evils.....

3 comments:

  1. Ahmen, Brother! I can't flippin' WAIT for Tuesday to be over. Then it's months of looking at old leftover campaign signson the side of every road. Ugh-Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, so sick of this CRAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to vote. I want to, but like you have no idea who to vote for. One thing I do know is that I am not voting any Tea Party (Republicans) into office. Bad idea. VERY BAD idea! I will vote for a Regular Republican or Democrat who I think will do a good job, but all they want to tell us is what the other guy didn't or wont do! "What are you going to do for us?" I want to ask them. It's just one sure way they don't have to make any promises so when things go to hell you can't say they promised it wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete