Saturday, November 13, 2010

Commercials I Watch

Every once in a while, Madison Avenue comes up with a great TV commercial.  Once in a while, as in Not Very Often.  When a truly great one comes along, I pay attention.  I look forward to seeing it again and again.  Sometimes, I like it so much that I'll search the Internet for it.  If I'm lucky, I score and download it.  In the past six months, I've seen only one great one.  The first time I saw it, I couldn't figure out what product they were promoting, until the end.  I think whichever ad agency made it did a great job.  I just love this commercial and it leaves me laughing, every time I see it.  Hope you love it, too.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I vote "no." This rotten kid is so destructive and mean-acting. Prolly grow up to be a serial killer. Never liked this commercial. Rotten kid.
    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete