Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Got Box?

On the way home, I had to stop and get gas. I pulled into the gas station and 'filled it up' with $20 worth - Whoo Hoo! Almost half a tank! As I was just about through, a chopped motorcycle pulled in next to me. Big, ugly and noisy Harley. The guy riding it had a WWII Nazi war helmet, big ugly "ZZ Top" beard and was over weight. He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt that said, "Got Box?". He didn't shut off the cycle as he was filling gas into it, kind of 'bad-ass' style. As I finished pumping my gas, I hung up the pump handle and got into my truck. But curiosity got the better of me and, risking life and limb, got out, went up to Mr. Badass and ask him what his shirt meant. "Anger Box!" he yelled above the motorcycle engine noise. Thankful I was still alive, I waived an, "O.K" and quickly got back in my truck and came home. I had to Google it to figure out what the hell he was talking about. Guess you'll have to, also.


On a lighter/heavier note, check out Shelley's latest blog at : http://deliciasez.blogspot.com/ .  The reason she's doing this particular blog is explained by visiting another blog entitled  http://temerity-jane.com/?p=2943

It's a new thing Temerity -Jane made up called 'Stockholming Myself '. Very interesting, very funny, somewhat sad, yet happy. read 'em both. I just might join in........

No comments:

Post a Comment